Terms and Conditions
- The rental rates published exclude the cost of the petrol consumed during the rental.
- The rental rates published exclude service tax.
- We do accept cash and credit/debit card payment.
- Malaysia Driving License and International Driving License are applicable to be used during hiring the vehicle.
- Exception or expatriate or foreign tourists with the valid social pass, they may use valid driving license issued from their origin country.
Vehicle pick-up and drop-off location
- Pick-up and drop-off shall be at company’s renting station only and during office hours; additional fee will be imposed if otherwise requested. Minimum charges will be charged base on distance from counter or office.
Emergency Breakdown Services
- Any accident occurred during the rental period shall be reported to the Company immediately (i.e. within 3 hrs) for necessary actions to be taken.
- Towing and other charges arising from an accident caused by the Renter will be charged accordingly.
Parking Charges and Traffic Offenses
- Renter will be responsible for all parking fines and traffic offence arising during the agreed rental period.
- Renter must turn in all summons with payment upon return of vehicle.
- The amount of security deposit retained during hiring period varies for cash payment and credit card payment.
Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver
- Company’s policy will not cover personal accident liability and passenger liability.
- All of our fleets are equipped with standard commercial motor vehicle insurance scheme in accordance to road transport act 1987.
- No matter what happened and how serious the damage to the rental vehicle during renting period whether is due to hirer negligence or third party negligence, the hirer will only responsible for the excess that shall not exceeding the amount specified below:
- Every Epta vehicle rented out must be returned the same. Otherwise the renter will be charged for a refill upon return based on Epta fuel tariffs.
- Upon return, the car has to be in the same condition as when it was rented. Failing which, the renter will be liable for the cost of restoring the vehicle to its original condition.
- Any missing car accessories or damages to the vehicle will be charged accordingly.
- All items and goods discharging unpleasant odours are strictly forbidden from being carried in the vehicle (e.g. Durians, salted fish etc). The renter will be liable to reimburse Epta on demand for all costs of eliminating such odours, including the servicing of the whole air conditioner system and the loss of rental days to Epta. Please be advised that smoking in Epta vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- All paid bookings cannot be cancelled and payment made are non-refundable.