POLICY & PRIVACY
- Epta car rental is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3. What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company name and job title
- Contact information including address, phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Personal/financial information such as date of birth, age*
- Other information relevant to motor vehicle purchase, customer surveys and/or others
4. What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping includes the updating of our rental service records of the motor vehicle. This relevant information will be used by us, our appointed rental service service dealers, agents and/or sub-contractors to provide the relevant rental service and/or repair as well as to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the service in general.
5. Protection of Personal Information
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- We may use your personal information to send you direct marketing information about us and/or third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
6. Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit our group of companies’ websites and other third parties’ websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the nature, content and/or availability of those other websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Website Disclaimer
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by Epta and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained in the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, Epta takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control and/or the unauthorized access and improper use of your information beyond our reasonable control.