Where is Epta nearest location?
- We have outlets located at major cities and airports . Refer to Contact us for more details.
Can I pick up at Non-Epta location?
- There will be extra charges for delivery fee.
Can I pick up & drop off my vehicle during public holiday?
- We open everyday.
Can I drive into Brunei?
- outbound fee will be imposed.
Can I return my rented car to a different location?
- Yes, a re-positioning fee will be levied for one way rental. Detail of charges will be made available at the time of booking.
How can I return the car after your business hour?
- Need to inform to our staff early, there will be staff on duty at the time of pick up/drop off.Customer must pay for out of hour fee for pick up & drop off.
Need to inform to our staff early, there will be staff on duty at the time of pick up/drop off. Customer must pay for out of hour fee for pick up & drop off.
- Surcharge of RM100 will be levied for services rendered after business hours.
Can I extend my rental?
- Extension of rental is to be communicated directly to the renting location you have picked up the vehicle to facilitate extension.
How do you calculate your rental rates?
- Rates are for a minimum of 24 hours rental. Additional hours will be calculated per hour up to a maximum of 4 hours.Rates are in Ringgit Malaysia and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
What is the age limit to rent a car?
- Renters must be between 21 – 75 years old for normal car categories and between 25 – 65 years old for luxury car segment.
What is the license requirements for renting a car?
- Renters must have a valid national or International Driving Licence. Other nationals who hold a valid driving licence in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational licence holders will not be accepted.
Can I smoke in the car?
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all Epta vehicles.
Can I bring durian in the car?
- All items and goods discharging unpleasant odours are strictly forbidden from being carried in the vehicle (e.g. Durians, salted fish etc). The renter will be liable to reimburse Epta on demand for all costs of eliminating such odours, including the servicing of the whole air conditioner system and the loss of rental days to Epta.
Can you send me a copy of the rental receipt for our requirement?
- To obtain a copy of your rental receipt, furnish us your Rental Agreement number, date and location of vehicle pick up . Email these information to firstname.lastname@example.org for our onward action.
Why do you require deposit from me?
- Cash deposit will be required to cover miscellaneous charges such as fuel, damage to the rented vehicle upon return, summons etc etc.
Can I make online payment using my debit card?
- Due to some default in the payment gateway, payment made via debit card will still go through. However, please note upon collection of vehicle a valid credit card must be presented for pre authorization of deposit failing which the vehicle will not be rented out to you.
What is your payment method?
- Epta accepts the following credit and charge cards: American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard. Cash payments are accepted.
Epta accepts the following credit and charge cards: American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard. Cash payments are accepted.
- Your rental car will run on diesel or petrol. It depends which model you choose. Please check with our counter representative upon vehicle collection.
Will I be given a full tank of fuel upon collecting the car?
- Can request for fuel tank. Every Epta vehicle rented out must be returned the same. Otherwise the renter will be charged for a refill upon return based on Epta fuel tariffs.